The PUMA Social Club LA was built for after-hours athletes because "victory doesn't always come in the form of a winning on-field goal or a walk-off home run. Sometimes, victory is just as simple as a phone number after a long night out on the town."
For this reason Puma has built a "6,500 square foot venue located on the first floor of the Sunset Towers on 8730 Sunset Boulevard, The PUMA Social Club LA is a pop-up retail and nightlife venue that will bring the concept of "vintage" social sports - games like darts, pool, foosball, table tennis and bowling - to life."
Highlight events over the course of the two weeks include:
* Vice Records Night Featuring Win Win on October 15
* DJ Hero 2 Night on October 18
* FIJI Water Presents Nikki & Rich on October 19
* Video Bowling with Lucky Strike on October 21
* LA's own DanceRight Night on October 23
* The infamous PT3 (PUMA Ping Pong Tournament) on October 25
Check out the Full Puma Social Club Schedule
September 30, 2010 3:57 PM | Entertainment