Rowing Watches like this Cadence Oarsman Remus "Swift Oarsman" Watch are the epitome of sophisticated sporty cool with the combination of useful function. These Oarsman Remus Rowing Watches can be worn anywhere from the boat house to the street to a casual dinner. After going on a date yesterday the girl actually asked to check out my Oarsman Remus, so thats got to say something. Two parallel oars add movement and vibrance to this classic timepiece and Its unique design is completed by Cadence's trademark spiral dial that measures the REMUS stroke rate. Choose from fuchsia, brown, or black colorways and buy this watch for a price of $195.
This watch, along with the Cadence Oarsman are designed to measure stroke rate in rowing, and they can be used to measure stroke rate in other sports such as swimming and skiing.
Other features on the Cadence Oarsman Remus "Swift Oarsman" Watch include:
* Features a chronometer with integrated stroke rate reading (20 to 60 strokes per minute) in our trademark spiral design.
* Jewelry-grade (316L), hypoallergenic stainless steel offers strength and durability. Case diameter is 38 mm.
* Genuine leather strap provides a comfortable classic fit.
* Quartz movement (made in Japan).
* Brass dial and hands.
* Three sub-dials combine functionality and modern design.
* Analog date display.
* Waterproof to 5 atmospheres (ATM), down to 50 m or 165 ft.
* Elegant gift box included.
* Comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
August 27, 2009 12:37 PM | Watches